9am EST - 11am EST
This virtual session is designed to enable the 50 fellows of the 2021 GivingTuesday Starling Collective Cohort with:
- The essentials of grassroots leadership — vision and purpose, courage and compassion, community trust and buy-in, and building communities of practice, and both strategic vision and practical application of tools.
- Knowledge about tools and strategies to effectively communicate and promote generosity projects, campaigns, or movements.
- Access to storytelling tools and skills to amplify the what, why, and how one leads change.
- An understanding about the use social media as an instrument to establish an online presence, raise awareness, and gain supporters.
- Understanding how to self-assess one’s leadership capacity and capabilities, and use results to support change on the personal, organizational, and community levels.
Learn about the GivingTuesday Startling Collective Program and Meet the Fellows: https://www.givingtuesday.org/starling-collective/2021-starling-collective-cohort/
More event info in the link below…
Stay Connected Today!
Stay connected with us and never miss out on valuable resources, event announcements, and course offerings. You can follow us on social media or sign up for our mailing list to be the first to know about our latest insights and updates. By staying connected, you’ll have access to opportunities that can help you reach your goals. Join us today and let’s stay connected.