9am EST - 11am EST
This virtual session is designed to enable the 50 GivingTuesday Starling Collective fellows with:
- The essentials of grassroots leadership — vision and purpose, courage and compassion, community trust and buy-in, and building communities of practice, and both strategic vision and practical application of tools.
- Knowledge about tools and strategies to effectively communicate and promote generosity projects, campaigns, or movements.
- Access to storytelling tools and skills to amplify the what, why, and how one leads change.
- An understanding about the use social media as an instrument to establish an online presence, raise awareness, and gain supporters.
- Understanding how to self-assess one’s leadership capacity and capabilities, and use results to support change on the personal, organizational, and community levels.
Learn about the GivingTuesday Startling Collective Program and Meet the Fellows: https://www.givingtuesday.org/starling-collective/2021-starling-collective-cohort/
More event info in the link below…
Stay in the Loop
Get our latest insights, offerings and events sent to your inbox. By joining our mailing list:
☑️ You’ll never miss key updates and announcements.
☑️ You’ll be the first to know whenever we release new courses or services.
☑️ You’ll also gain access to our exclusive resources.