7am PDT | 10am EDT | 3pm BST | 5pm EAT
Join us for an insightful 90-minute webinar panel discussion on “Fundraising During Crises: Lessons Learned and Best Practices.” Our esteemed panelists, who have successfully fundraised during challenging times, will share practical insights and strategies to help nonprofit organizations enhance their fundraising efforts in anticipation of and during crises and emergencies.
Hosted by Maryna Tkachenko, Development & Communications Manager at KBFUS, and moderated by Elizabeth Ngonzi, Founder/CEO of The International Social Impact Institute (The ISII), this panel will provide practical insights and strategies to help nonprofit organizations navigate fundraising challenges during emergencies and disasters. The panelists include:
- Tomas Vyhnalek, Head of Private Fundraising, People in Need
- Norma Galafassi, Director, in2action, Fundraising & Communications
- Muzaffer Baca, Vice President, International Blue Crescent Relief and Development Foundation
Key Discussion Topics:
- Real-life case studies of successful emergency response fundraising campaigns.
- Best practices for building resilience in disaster response fundraising efforts.
- Effective communication strategies with donors during a crisis.
- The importance of preparing a fundraising strategy in advance for potential crises.
The session will culminate in a dynamic Q&A, providing attendees with the opportunity to ask questions and exchange experiences related to fundraising during crises. By the end of this webinar, you will gain a deeper understanding of the challenges and opportunities in fundraising during emergencies and disasters. Don’t miss this opportunity to acquire practical strategies that will empower your nonprofit’s fundraising initiatives.
Your voice matters, so we would like you to help us tailor the conversation to your needs by filling out our pre-event survey. To access the survey, please use this link: tinyurl.com/FundraisingWebinarSurvey
More event info in the link below…
Stay in the Loop
Get our latest insights, offerings and events sent to your inbox. By joining our mailing list:
☑️ You’ll never miss key updates and announcements.
☑️ You’ll be the first to know whenever we release new courses or services.
☑️ You’ll also gain access to our exclusive resources.